Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bond...James Bond - The Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5

I've never been much for "movie cars".  When I was a kid, my Dad would take me to the annual winter car show at the local convention center and each year there would be a "star car" like the General Lee or KITT or the Batmobile of one iteration or another. Even as a kid, I was too much of a car guy to find those interesting.

Today I attended the Ault Park Concours in Cincinnati Ohio where I was shocked to find the original "Goldfinger" Aston on display. Now I was aware that the car resides in Cinti, but I never expected to find a treasure of this magnitude displayed out in the open allowing everyone full access. This is the one special "movie car" that has always intrigued me. I love it.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!












No comments:

Post a Comment