This is a West Texas 74 coupe without sunroof. Very solid old car. Would be perfect for a track car or hot-rod street car. I was going to make throw my hot-rod engine in it and make a summer race car, but ran out of time and $$$. Very solid body with the exception of a little rust on the pass side door sill and the bottom of the door. Most of the interior has been removed and the inner floor pan has been scraped of loose tar-board and coated in black epoxy. (windows leaked) Its a good honest car. No engine
- VERY straight body
- No collision damage
- Includes 74 915 transmission
- Floors and parcel tray are like new
- Includes brand new TRE lightweight carpet, harness bar, half-shafts, oil tank
- Includes a good passenger door.
- 4 good 15x6 fuchs
- Door stop torn from drivers door (I was going to fab a leather strap)
- Several layers of paint. Paint is dead...not as nice as it appears in photos
- Front pan cut for AC condenser and smugglers box cut for AC
I will be posting a couple dozen photos to my blog later tonight - Renn-Spot
Happy to answer an questions.
Price $ale Pending