Sunday, January 1, 2012

911 R #20

Last year I got the opportunity to spend a morning behind the wheel of the last of the twenty "production" 911 R's made. This was the car that was originally ordered by Lance Reventlow who for some unknown reason never took delivery of it.
My story about the car and my driving impressions can be found in the Feb 2012 issue of Excellence Magazine which is on sale now.
Here are some photos plus a few additional photos that didnt make it to print in the magazine.






3 comments:

  1. I love this car, I remember seeing it run at Holtville back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave for sharing the pics, really enjoyed the article in the Excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had this car at the Radnor Hunt Concours in Philadelphia in 2006 when we featured Porsche. It was a stunner in the show even with so many other important cars on the field. See our facebook page for more pics.

    ReplyDelete